Courtesy of Executive Chef Tony of Edgewood
- 2 lbs. of baby heirloom carrots, purple, yellow, red, and orange peeled and scrubbed. Leave root ends attached.
- 1 lb. of Applewood smoked bacon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Greens Do Good Carrot Micro greens or any variety
Step by Step Instructions
- Wrap the carrots with smoked bacon.
- Arrange on sheet pan or baking sheet.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until bacon crisps and browns.
- Remove from oven and brush with maple syrup.
- Roast for an additional 10 minutes at 350 degrees until maple caramelizes on carrots.
Remove from oven let cool for 5 minutes garnish with Greens DO Good micro carrot greens and serve as an hordouvres or as an appetizer. Delicious!