- 3 cups mesclun or spring mix
- 1/4 cup edamame, de-shelled
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup red grapefruit, segmented
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced on a bias
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette (see recipe or store bought)
- 4 oz ahi tuna
- 2 tbsp Everything But The Bagel seasoning (or shake from store bought crust or bagel)
- 2 tbsp Greens Do Good Microgreens
Step by Step Instructions
Mix Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
Blend all ingredients together in a bowl until well blended and emulsified. Chill in refrigerator until needed. Up to one week.
Make Seared Tuna
Gently coat the tuna in the everything shake from bagel or store bought seasoning. Heat up saute pan with 1 Tbls spoon of sesame oil. Sear for 30 seconds on each side. Remove and slice and set aside for the salad.
Place mesclun greens in the center of a chilled salad plate or bowl, top with edamame beans, Carrots, grapefruit segments, scallions, artfully place sliced ahi tuna slices on top of salad. Generously add the sesame ginger vinaigrette over salad. Top with Greens Do good Micro greens — any variety works well.
Enjoy this heart-healthy spa salad that is great all year round!